Group Event Idea: Beer Masterclass
Hosted By Matt Kirkegaard
- Do you love beer and want to learn more about it?
- Discover the difference between Ales and Lagers?
- What is a Pilsner, Pale Ale and Stout?
- What are hops and what do they add to beer?
- What is malt and what flavour does it lend a beer?
- Should you use a glass, and what type?
- What food pairs with which beer?
BeerMatt Introduction to Beer Masterclasses are a two-hour practical lesson in which you can learn everything that you need to know to get started with craft beer or take your love of beer to the next level.
During the class you will sample beers across ten different styles, taste malts, get hands-on with hops and learn the principles of beer and food matching, all in a relaxed and fun interactive class.
Perfect for anyone with a love or beer or an interest in discovering the world of craft beer.
Matched food and beers included, from cheese and charcuterie platters to dessert and tasting notes.
You can enquire about booking this event with us!
For groups of 8 to 30 people!
Please fill in our
Or contact Matt Kirkegaard directly via
Tags: Craft, Beer, Tasting, Introduction, Matt, Kirkegaard, Private, Corporate, Event, Book, Function, Christmas, Party, Brisbane, Spring Hill, Alliance, Hotel, Flavour, Experience, Fun, Interactive, Class, Ales
- QHA Award Winner BEST RESTAURANT
- Classic Cocktail-mixing class
- BEST RESTAURANT again! QHA Awards 2014
- Reserve Wine List
- Off-site Board Meetings